Members of the Garfield Park Conservatory Alliance enjoy a variety of exclusive benefits year-round while supporting the Conservatory's extraordinary exhibition and education programs. Your membership will ensure that the Conservatory continues its dedication to providing high-caliber exhibitions, and to enhancing education programs and activities for families and children. Become a member of the Garfield Park Conservatory Alliance today and enjoy our events and exhibitions year round plus other great benefits. Not a member? To be involved with Chicago's landscape art under glass click here.
If you have any issues or questions when purchasing a membership, please contact Membership Services at 773-638-1766 x.22 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Member & Donor Events and Activities
Member & Donor Guided Tours
Registration is required for Members-Only Tours. Please visit our Conservatory Tours page for more details.
- Wednesday, July 15, 2015, 6:00 pm-7:30 pm, Tropical Treat Tour
- Saturday, September 26, 2015, 10:00 am-11:30 am, Plants and History Tour
- Saturday, November 7, 2015, 10:00 am-11:30 am, Behind-the-Scenes Tour
Free Conservatory Backpack Rentals
- Free Conservatory Backpack rentals for GPCA Family Members and higher levels during Gift Shop hours.
- Present valid I.D. and membership card to borrow while visiting the Conservatory.
- Tools included are binoculars, magnifying glass, color paddle, sketch pad with #2 pencil, eraser and colored pencils, and a portable library: Eating the Alphabet by Lois Ehlert, A Fruit is a Suitcase for Seeds by Jean Richards, Earl the Earthworm Digs for His Life by Tim Magner, and Living Sunlight by Molly Bang and Penny Chisholm.